Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday Montage - Memorable & Tile Garden






Happy Monday! The Monday Montage Crew is back! The girls have turned up the volume this week … GORGEOUS projects!!












I made my own background using some watercolor paper and image from both Memorable Garden and Tile Garden.

After stamping the images using Hydrangea Hue, Old Olive and Crushed Curry, I pulled out one of my watercolor brushes and lightly brushed over all of the images. I wanted to make it look like I actually painted the images (or at least look a LITTLE like I did!).











I roughed up the edges of the watercolor paper panels using the edge of a pair of scissors. I felt like it needed a little “aging” to go with the “watercolor-y” feel I had achieved.

A little ribbon and a Tile Garden sentiment panel and I was done! 

Stamps: Memorable Garden, Tile Garden
Paper: Watercolor, Hydrangea Hue
Ink: Hydrangea Hue, Old Olive, Crushed Curry; Stampin’ Blends - Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Tile Garden Dies, Hydrangea Hue 1/4” Bordered Ribbon, Glossy Garden Dots







It’s almost time to start decorating for fall/Halloween … I’m actually thinking about starting this weekend to get ahead of the game. What do you think? Are you ready for fall?? Have you started decorating yet??

Our Monday Montage Hop has gone exclusively to Instagram! You can check it out by finding me @tinkermom85. From there you will be able to find all of my Monday Montage Friends, too!

No comments: