Monday, January 12, 2009

Butterflies Again!

I have been working-working-working on projects for Spellbinders for CHA. Which means, basically, that I have not had time to keep up on my butterflies as I should have (frowny face). I am happy to report, however, that this makes Butterfly Card #72 in my "Follow the Butterflies" challenge. What is that, you ask? See the link on the sidebar to the right for all the info.

I was actually inspired to make this for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS this past Sunday (FS101). The featured stamper was Jaydekay, also known as Judy. Her gallery is simply lovely! I was stopped dead in my tracks by this card, however, and knew it was the one I was going to use for inspiration:

White Rose Valentine by Jaydekay (Judy)

The only thing that makes me sad about this photo is that you can't see the sparkly Iridescent Ice embossing powder that I used on the butterfly! Oh well!

By the way, dear friends . . . COME BACK TOMORROW as I am finally going to get to share with you the dies I was given or the pre-CHA Spellbinders Blog Frenzy! Wahootie!!!

Stamps: Butterfly by Rubbernecker, sentiment by JustRite
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, zebra dsp (unknown)
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Black Craft, Glorious Green Craft
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Heart (S4137) and Classic Heart (S4136), Sunflower Set Two (S4158 - for the leaves), Martha Stewart red glitter, tacky tape, pop-up glue dots, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, black/white polka dot organza ribbon by May Arts

4 comments:

Norine said...

this is so pretty love everything about it
hugs
Norine

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful card Wendy! Good luck getting everything done that you need to :)

Deb said...

Gorgeous Wendy! I wanted to peek in and see how you were doin' 'cause I know you're putting in lots of overtime! Don't stress over your butterfly cards! Each its own season, right? Take care, keep up the good work!

Jan Castle said...

You must live in your Studio!!! How do you accomplish sooooo much?
The butterfly card is lovely and I can imagine the sparkles!!!
Jan