Friday, February 24, 2023

TGIF #409 - Layered Shapes





SNOWMAGEDDON! OhMyGosh!! We have had soooo much snow this week! And it is snowing AGAIN right now!! Good thing I have been forced to rest from a little procedure I had done at the foot doc on Tuesday. Brrrrr! This week's TGIF Challenge is all about shapes … and how we layer them!












I think “Deckled” edged scissors were one of my very first paper craft-y tool purchases (about a zillion years ago!)! I’ve always loved that look. I was super stoked when Stampin’ Up came out within these Deckled Rectangle Dies last year … LoveLoveLove! And polka dot embossing??? YES PLEASE!!! I felt like this needed a little bit of “frillinous” … hence the peek of Sea Foam Green and the Eden Dies (which I am also OBSESSED with!)!!!


C’mon Spring! I know you are out there (despite what that dang groundhog said!)! These colors are getting me in the mood for sunshine and flowers!

Stamps: Classic Letters
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Eden Dies, Loose Frosted Dots, White Baker’s Twine, Basic 3D Embossing Folder

Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend (if only it had more days in it, right?)!!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: