Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday Montage Pumpkin Patch









Time to celebrate fall and get crafty with my Monday Montage pals again! I always look forward to their awesome creations. They truly inspire me!



This card took me waaaaayyy longer than it should have because I just couldn’t decide what to do with all the pretty pumpkins.

In the end, I stamped them and then used a sponge dauber to add highlighted colors at the bottom (the large pumpkins in the middle were stamped with Pumpkin Pie and daubered with Cajun Craze; the medium-sized pumpkins in the background with the vines were stamped with Peach Pie and daubered with Pumpkin Pie; the little pumpkins are straight up Pumpkin Pie!). 



I mixed up the greens on this as well. The pumpkin toppers were all done with Mossy Meadow, while the vines are Old Olive.

I then flecked the background using my Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend pen. Love me a good lil’ ol’ pumpkin patch, don’t you??

(And this is a sneak peek on the Modern Herringbone Embossing Folder which I LOOOOVE!)







Stamps: Scenic Pumpkin Patch, Best Family Ever
Paper:  Basic White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Crumb Cake Versamark
Accessories: Spotlight on Nature Dies, Modern Herringbone 3D Embossing Folder, Pecan Pie Adhesive Backed Dots, White Embossing Powder, Natural 3/8” Polka Dot Trim

Our Monday Montage Hop has gone exclusively to Instagram! You can check it out by finding me @tinkermom85. From there you will be able to find all of my Monday Montage Friends, too!

No comments: