Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday Wishes

This is a card I did a little over a week ago for my mother in law. She turned 78 . . . I hope I look half as good as she does at her age. She looks GREAT!!! My daughter and I are still at an impasse on this Eastern Blooms set. She has issue with the lines in the flowers . . . I think they look pretty cool. She has been liking the cards I have been making with it, she just keeps bringing up those darn lines!! Good thing I don't let her opinion sway me!!!

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Amazing to Zany
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery Gold, Riding Hook Red
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Gold Encore
Accessories: Cuttlebug Floral Screen embossing folder, scallop border punch, curvy label punch, large oval punch, black/white polka dot organza (May Arts), dimensionals

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and I think the lines in the flowers give them personality!

Connie M. said...

So pretty, Wendy! Love the colors...and I like the lines in the flowers too!

Have fun tomorrow!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Love these colors! Gorgeous cards.

Twila said...

I love this card and I know my mom would too.