Sunday, November 9, 2008

Featured Stamper?? ME???!!!

Imagine my total amazement and giddiness when my good friend Kathy (hi-ya, girl!!) left a comment on here last night congratulating me for being picked as this week's Featured Stamper on SCS (#92 to be exact!)!! WOW-OH-WOW-OH-WOW!! Somebody PINCH ME!!! I am sooo tickled (man, I DO sound like my mom!! That's a word SHE would use!!)!! Seriously, I feel so totally honored and excited! How much fun it is going to be for me to check out all the lovely creations in the Featured Stamper gallery! Totally stoked doesn't even BEGIN to describe me!!

Here is a card I did for the Limited Supplies challenge (LSC193) on Friday. I totally loved the Snowfall and Snowfall Additions sets when I saw them last month on PTI for their new stamp release. I simply HAD to have them AND all four punches needed that coordinate with the images!! So this is REALLY an expensive card!! I got loved masking off the punched snowflakes and sponging around them. It reflects how I feel, too!!! BRRRRR is right!! It started snowing here already this week, so winter is definitely upon us!!!

I am having a hard time sleeping, as I am super happy about the FS thing! Better go and see if I can grab a few more minutes of shut-eye before I have to get up for real!!

Happy Sunday!!

Stamps: Snowfall, Snowfall Additions by Papertrey
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Shimmery White
Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: scallop circle, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, jumbo, extra jumbo and mega snowflake punches by Marvy, silver tinsel ribbon by Papertrey, pop-up glue dots, sponge

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being picked for the featured stamper... you totally deserve it!!!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

I love your blog, and am excited to play today! Congrats!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Congratulations, although your being the FS doesn't surprise me one bit...YOU ROCK THE STAMPIN' WORLD GIRL!

Love this card, especially the ghosted snowflakes on your side panel. Genius!

Terri said...

I too, love this set and will be ordering it very soon. I like your color choices. Congratulations on your feature stamper position.

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations, Wendy!! I am so happy for you! Weren't we just having this conversation??? LOL

Jackie said...

I am sooo glad you were picked as the featured stamper!!! I loved your gallery and your blog! I too am a LDS and I think that the Butterfly thing is just wonderful, anyway GREAT job you totally deserve this!

Bev said...

Congrats again girlie! ;)

Jo said...

Congrats! I know you would be picked someday, your creations are wonderful!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Congrats to you Wendy on a long over due honor. I am not quite sure why you are so shocked all of your wonderful creations ROCK!!! You are truly an inspiration to others not to mention sweet, kind, loving, generous, I could go on for days.
Enjoy your special honor and I am sorry I am a day late with the congrats I did not go into SCS until this AM.
Take care and have a great stamping day.

Love
Debbie/Phx AZ

Tweetpea said...

Congratulations! You go girl! Your designs are beautiful and you definitely deserve it. *:D

Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com