Monday, February 16, 2009

Sharing Smiles . . .

I made this card last night with my "Flowers of Happiness" stamps from There She Goes. I kinda went waaayyy out on a limb with the colors here. I NEVER intended to use Cameo Coral with Rose Red, but it just kind of took on a life of its own!! Some cards just sort of do that, don't they??

I love the little garden, though. It's fun to be able to place specific flowers with specific stems on this set. You can put them close together, far apart, or whatever. One of my favorite things about this set.

And I am loving my deckled rectangle Nesties! Don't worry, though, friends! You should be able to get your hands on these in a couple of weeks yourself! The more I play with them, the more I like 'em!!

Stamps: Flowers of Happiness by There She Goes
Paper: Garden Green, Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Summer Sun
Accessories: Spellbinders Large Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities (S4-202), Cuttlebug Spots & Dots embossing folder, Doodlebug Jewel stickers, double-stitched pomegrante ribbon by SU, paper piercing tool/mat

5 comments:

mudmaven said...

Your card is so cute - I really like those two colors together! Great stamp set too! ~chris

Unknown said...

Wendy, this is jjust BEAUTIFUL!! The new Nesties looks awesome!

Unknown said...

OOOHHHH i LOVE it! and that is one of my favorite new nesties!
hugs
M

Norine said...

very pretty love those colors
Hugs
Norine

Jan Castle said...

I agree Wendy...can't wait to get my hands on the deckled die sets! Your garden is lovely...may I pick a bouquet?
Jan