Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring is in the Air?

Well, I know that spring is on my mind, at least!! I WISH it were in the air (it is currently 34 degrees here!!)!! I decided to do something that reflected my mood, even if it doesn't reflect what is going on outside!!

Today's challenge on SCS (TLC264) was to make our own patterned or "designer" paper. I LOVE this challenge! I do this ALL the time, so it was kind of a no-brainer for me!!

We are ALMOST done with both ends of my mom's move, too (she is totally in her new condo, and her old house is all clean and ALMOST totally empty!)!! Now, if I could only get my own house clean!!

Have a happy week!!

Stamps: Cheep Talk
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Accessories: Scallop border punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, small oval punch, whisper white taffeta ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, dimensionals

1 comment:

Alex said...

Beautiful card Wendy, and yes, I too am ready for spring, lol!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex