Friday, July 9, 2010

New STUFF!!

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE living right across town from SU Headquarters??? I NEVER have to expedite my orders ... and my new catalog order got here yesterday!! EVERYthing is AWESOME!!

I made this for the Ways to Use It Challenge yesterday - WT278 - Sunshine Yellow. The challenge was to incorporate some yellow into what we made. NO PROBLEMO!!

There is nothing that I got that I am not totally happy with!! I hope to be sharing many of my new things with you over the next several weeks. Speaking of which ... do ya think I used enough new stuff on this card or WHAT???

Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL weekend!! Hug those you love ... Smiley from millan.net

Stamps: Notably Ornate
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Pop-Up Glue Dots

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

It could be dangerous for me if I lived that close. This card is so lovely and elegant, the images and colors are beautiful

Aubri said...

I just moved about 1/2 mile away a month or so ago. I don't know any other SU demo's here so we'll have to meet up sometime!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! love all the new goodies.

Traci S. said...

Hey Wendy~

I've been trying to email you, but my computer is only receiving right now. I can send through SCS and will try later tonight or tomorrow night.

This is such a beautiful card. I would use it as is as a wonderfully elegant Christmas Card! I would just change the sentiment. I love everything about it? And, it is all SU?

I really would love to see this hanging on my Wall of Inspiration in my art room...maybe around Christmas time? (hint*hint)

Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com