Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Birthday Birdie ...

I feel like I keep doing the same ol'-same ol' type of card all the time ... I have really tried to shake up my layouts a little bit lately. I still think they all look kinda similar ... but how many different things can one really do with a piece of paper that is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" anyway???? (Okay, I guess the answer to that is a LOT!!)

This is another card I did for VSN over on SCS. The challenge for this one was to put some sort of bird on your card ... easy enough, so here ya have it!

Got to drive down to where my oldest son goes to college this evening. We went to dinner than to a Chanticleer concert. It was AWESOME!! The best part?? Having a date with my son ... the best, the best, the BEST!!

Stamps: Nature Walk, Bring On the Cake
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Spiral Punch, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, Big Designer Button

2 comments:

Ilonka said...

Wow- a real beautiful card- The colors are wonderful.
Best wishes Ilo

Cheryl said...

you do such great work. I like this stamp set but not sure i would know how to use it. You do!!