Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Expressions of Love


Smiley from millan.netHappy Valentine's Day!! It seems that the holidays roll around faster and faster as the years just zip on by ... holy smokes!!

I figured it was about time for me to crank out an honest-to-goodness Valentine ... gonna give it to my amazingly-wonderful husband ... he is my rock and my best friend! Don't know WHAT I'd do without him!!

Stamps: Filled With Love
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Sizzix Hearts Textured Impressions Folder (from Valentine Set #2), Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Small Oval Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Pearl Basics, Papertrey Alpha Blocks Die, Pearl Basics

And I could NOT let this special day go by without a very sincere and heartfelt thanks to so many of you who have left comments and sent emails and messages giving love, support, and prayers for my two wonderful mothers ... a bit of an update on each ... my mother-in-law will be moving to an extended care facility today. Her spirits are good, and her body, although broken, is on its way to recovery. My own dear mother is also making progress, albeit slowly. She will be having an angiogram either today or tomorrow to make sure that there isn't any blockage ... then they will schedule her for a pacemaker replacement as soon as her kidneys are strong enough. Prayers are answered ... thanks so much for your amazing outpouring of support. It is appreciated more than you will EVER know!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That card is so cute - I need that embossing folder! I am so glad you have a good hubby!

Gisela said...

I absolutely love your cards. I finally tried one of the cards you made back in October, the one with the shirt. I posted the link to it in my blog.
Regards from Germany, Gisela

Carol Carriveau said...

This is a fabulous creation...very lucky hubby!