Friday, March 16, 2012

Lucky Me!

First of all ... I had to share that I actually got to STAMP something!!! Something with some of my NEW stuffs!! Something just because I FELT like it!!! HOLYCOW!! Smiley from millan.net
I LOVE this stinkin' Mixed Bunch Stamp Set/Punch combo!!! (And thankyouverymuchJanTink for making me love something I initially really didn't like ... at ALL!!) With my life being as crazy as it has been with the hospital merry-go-round for the past month, I have had very little time to do anything but CRASH into sleep every time I come home. It is nice that I am starting to feel mo' bettah AND that my moms are at a rehab facility right down the street from my house ... MUCH more manageable!! Both moms are making progress ... my mother in law should be ready to come home in the next couple of weeks (she has made an amazingly-miraculous recovery), and my own mother should not be too much farther behind her. I can't say again how thankful I am for all of the prayers and support I have received from so many different corners ... I am grateful more than I can say.

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Elementary Elegance
Paper: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Versamark Marker
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Blossom Punch, Large (Wide) Oval Punch

Which brings me to the next subject ... a random act of kindness from my new friend, Morgan. I have long been an admirer of the simple and elegant jewelry in Morgan's Etsy shop (this photo doesn't really even do justice to how beautiful it is!) ... without really knowing me or my crazy life (especially this past month), Morgan put a smile on my life with her kind nature and giving heart. I won't go into any great detail, but suffice it to say her thoughtful gesture brought tears to my eyes. She has inspired me to "pay it forward" ... if more people treated others this way our world would be a much happier place, don'tcha think??? Hooray for happy people!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your card and I Love love love those calla lily earrings.

xrciznuts said...

I'm so happy you are back to some kind of a normal life. I'm grateful both your moms are improving. And it's about time you got to spend some time with stamp therapy. You always make the best projects! And it touches my heart that someone spoiled you with some love.
HUGS!
Kim Smith

Carol Carriveau said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful and pretty~ How nice to stamp just cuz you can~! Thanks for sharing Morgan's eetsy shop...she is very clever~)