Friday, June 1, 2012

Finally!!!

I got a bunch of stuff from the new Stampin' Up catalog via a preorder ... WEEKS ago!! My life has been so out-of-control busy since then that i haven't had time to really look it over and play with it!! Sad, sad, sad!!

So, today I FINALLY go the chance to play with it (should REALLY have been working on my daughter's graduation announcements, but I did this card instead ... gotta do those darn things ... SOON!)! This card is a big plain and simple, but I am really liking the colors and the images from this set. I used this card as the sample for the Free for All Challenge I hosted on SCS today. The challenge was to make a graduation/congratulatory card that DIDN"T have a cap, diploma or owl on it! (Which basically means that ANYthing goes!)

CanNOT believe that my "baby" is going to graduate from high school next week. I have NO idea where the past 18 years have gone ... and I am NOT old enough to have three grown children. Sigh ... I sure miss my little ones. (Not like they "left" ... they just grew up, dang it!!)

Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Accessories: Itty Bitty Banners Dies, Whisper White Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Rhinestone Basics

Smiley from millan.netHappy weekend, friends!
Photobucket

2 comments:

June K said...

Love your card, Wendy. I like all the white with the pop of colors. This would make a nice congrats card for any occasion such as wedding, engagement, well, just about anything.

Pam said...

Cudo's, yet agin!! I bow to the queen!!!