Friday, August 24, 2012

2012 Artisan Award Winning Blog Hop - Project 5




Thanks for joining us (again!) on our Artisan Award Blog Hop!! If you are following the links around, you would have just come from the AMAZING blog of the AMAZING Sarah Sagert. Sooo much talent!!

Smiley from millan.netI am sharing the last of the cards I made with my entry ... and this one is kinda clean and simple (I have had this thing for very-white cards this past year!). Funny story about this card ... one of the first things I did after I found out during Convention that I had actually WON a spot on this team (besides cry and jump up and down, that is), was go over and check out my display board. VERY humbling ... and exciting and FUN!! First thing I noticed, however, is that they had this particular card hanging SIDEWAYS on the board!! YIKES!! What's a girl to do??? I put my stuff down on the floor, straddled over the partition and proceeded to remove it from the board, rotate it and stick it back on!! Then I jumped (kinda!) back over the partition ... problem solved!! A little embarrassing, but I didn't want this poor baby hanging SIDEWAYS all during Convention!! Sheesh!!

Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Create a Cupcake
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Simply Scored, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Small Oval Punch, Pearl Basics, Mini Library Clip, Pearl Basics, Dimensionals

Time to move on again to the gorgeous creation made by Amy Bollman!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

xrciznuts said...

Wendy, You're such a nut. Your card is sideways. LOL!
Hugs!
Kim Smith

Suzanne Patt Cullen said...

This is SUCH a pretty card, Wendy, no matter how you look at it! ;-)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Wendy, this is so pretty. You rock the flower cards :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Sideways or not...TFS!!!

Allison said...

Nice card and I like it the direction it was supposed to go :) I wanted to see if you could share the dimensions for the scoring.
Allie

Angela Timms said...

Wendy-I am so proud of you for winning! I just wanted to come over and congratulate you! HUGS!! I saw you in the Stampin Success and it made me so happy for you!
I have not made a thing hardly in a year! Had another baby girl...so 2 girls under 2! But someday I do still wanna come hang and do some stamping!!
I love this card and all of your winning projects are just beautiful.
This will be such a fun year for you!
-Angela Timms