Thursday, September 13, 2012

2012 Artisan Design Team Projects for September - Part 2

Today has NOT gone as planned!! I have been trying to post these projects all dang day!! Problem is, we were having some inspectors coming to look at the house, which meant I had to do an overhaul (aka cleaning up!)! And to top that off, I my phone has been ringing off the hook AND I've had several unplanned visits to go put out fires ... so I am just now getting to it!! Sheesh!!




First off, here are a couple of cards I made using the super-cute-and-fun Orchard Harvest DSP. I am LOVING that stuff, baby!!! And the Woodgrain Textured Impression folder??? LOVELOVELOVE!! This is a thanks ...



And this is a happy birthday ... same basic card, with a little bit of difference. Was inspired to make this card from the ever-talented Mary Fish!! Love the banner hanging off the edge!! And although it doesn't show up in the photo very well, I used my newly-found-old favorite, Crystal Effects on the pears.

Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Wonderfall, Perfectly Penned
Paper: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard
Accessories: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Cannery Framelits, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder, Designer Naturals Button, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Crystal Effects, Linen Thread, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack

Moving on to HALLOWEEN!! FAVE-FAVE-FAVE holiday!! Here is a little Monster Munchie!! It is filled with the new pumpkin spice Kisses ... OHMYGOSH!!! Those are HEAVENLY!! Glad the photo has been taken, 'cause now I can EAT 'em!!

Stamps: Monster Munchies
Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Mini Milk Carton Bigz Die, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Linen Thread, Black Glimmer Brad, Designer Label Punch, Window Sheet, Basic Black Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Photobucket

No comments: