Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow - 05/22/13


It's Wednesday again!! And that means the Artisans have been HARD at work once again!! Didn't you just LOVE Sarah Sagert's wonderful creativity??? She is one of those people I truly admire and respect ... that woman ALWAYS comes up with the BEST ideas!!


I've always struggled with "dude" cards (as you know!) and "plain and simple" cards. So I gave myself a challenge today to try to do BOTH!!! I had to keep asking my daughter, "Is this ok?" I always feel like I need to add more ... but, in reality, I feel like I kinda like this one, anyway!

Stamps: Amazing Family
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP, Neutrals Patterned Paper
Ink: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Antique Brad, Natural Ribbon Trim

Onward and upward ... to someone ELSE whose talent always puts me in awe ... Amy Bollman!!
 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, great card! Love the color combo...

Wendie Waldman said...

Love this stamp set - such a nice card.

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment, Wendy!! Hugs :) I love how you used the distress tool on the DSP edge and then tore the bottom of the other piece! Great texture. The Antique brads are always a winner for me. Great card!