Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's a Freakin' New Day!!





Yay and HOORAY!! The Freaks are sharing their new catalog style this month! I LOVE NEW!! Who doesn't?? Jan pulled off her superlatively-typical stampin' GEENYUS, as usual!!


First off for me today is a card highlighting THREE things I am LOVING ... First of all WASHI TAPE!! I freakin' looooooooove me some washi tape!! Second? The sentiment from "Yippee-Skippee" ... after looking at that set, Jan told me, "I can see that 'you can never be too much happy' stamp as a Wendy Favorite!" Truer words have NEVER been spoken!! Luuuuuuurve it!! And third? The Gingham Garden DSP ... holy sa-MOKES, people!! I don't think there is a single sheet of that stuff that does NOT make me all kinds of happy ... so there ya have it ... From Millan.Net

Stamps: Yippee-Skippee
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Small Heart Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1" Square Punch, In Color Boutique Buttons, Corner Rounder Punch, Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon, Epic Day This & That Washi Tape


Next up ... seems like this hexagon punch is loooooong overdue!! Happy-happy-joy-joy!! SOOOOO much fun to play with!! And I am now the happy owner of the Gingham Stampin' Around Wheel ... which means I can put gingham on EVERYTHING!!

Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Gingham Stampin' Around Wheel
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon, Postage Stamp Punch, Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon, In Color Boutique Buttons

Time to hop on over and check out the super-talented and amazing LeeAnn Greff!!

 photo blogsignatureSPRING2013_zpsac1608f2.png

7 comments:

Lisa Martz said...

Great projects, Wendy! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

My fave DSP, too, Wendy! Every sheet, both sides!!! Love the punched gingham hearts on the first card (great sentiment!), and the addition of gingham to the hexagon card is POIFECT!!!

Anonymous said...

There is a reason why you are an Artisan, you never disappoint! Fabulous stuff!

Trina said...

Lovin' the hexagon stamps and punch.

Patty Bennett said...

Truly Marvelous!! You are amazing!

Con said...

I was considering the Hexagon Punch, Hexagon Textured and the Impressions Embossing Folder. Now I know how they look together and the decision has been made! :) thanks... I also smiled because I enjoyed your bright card; made my day. Con

Unknown said...

What remarkable cards. Thank you for the inspiration!

~Shawnie B.
Shawnie@CardsByShawnie.com
www.CardsByShawnie.com