Thursday, August 14, 2014

MDS Blog Hop - Travel Journal


It's MDS Blog Hoppin' Time!! I'm still surprised that it took me soooo long to jump on the "digital" bandwagon!! Every time I get to do some playing with MDS I have fun ... the fact that there is NO mess when I'm done is also a HUGE bonus ... LOVE that!!

This week we are playing with either the Tea Time II Digital Kit or the Travel Journal Digital Kit. I chose the latter ... it's not the first time I have created with it ... so many things to love about it!!


Here we all are having fun at camp ... each year brings its own challenges and fun adventures ... and I love it every single time!!

MDS Downloads:
Paper - Travel Journal
Stamps: A Split Second (splatter 3), Sentimental Journey (compass rose, detour), Happy Camper Memories (trees)
Embellishments - Candid Frames (instant), More Candid Frames (instant 1, film 6), One Great Year (adventure), Burlap Ribbon
Punches - Chevron Border Punch, 1.25 Circle Punch
Fonts -Thirsty Rough

Next up??? Cindy Schuster!! She always has something wonderfully creative to share!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

7 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Ooooh, what a fun page! Love it, Wendy! :)

Cindy Schuster said...

Great page to capture what looks like a fun camp experience (even in the rain)! Must say the burlap ribbon looks good with this kit!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

It looks like y'all had a wonderful time! Great page (and btw, I am so glad you are ok)

Wendie Waldman said...

I love this, Wendy. Love all that's going on and the fun photos that are center stage.

beth rush said...

Really fun page Wendy, lots of great details and really great photos!

stampinjul said...

Ahhhhh, girls camp!!! I should pull out some of my GC pics, I have tons! Cute page!

Cori Kozak said...

Super fun page! I love how you did the title with the chevrons and trees! ;)