Thursday, November 20, 2014

MDS Blog Hop - What I'm Working On - November


It's MDS Blog Hoppin' Time! This time around we are all sharing a little glimpse into what we are working on ... and this week I was compelled to make a layout of a photo I took of my kids when we were all together a couple of weeks ago for the Weixler Family Apple Pressing Day event!!! Such an AWESOME family tradition that my husband and his brothers have been doing since their dad got them started back when they were boys ...


Even though my oldest is making his "I'm-a-dork-and-I'm-gonna-ruin-your-photo" face, this photo still makes my heart happy. I have NO idea where the time has gone since these three were babies ... it seems that I blinked and they all grow up ... sigh ...

MDS Downloads:
Paper: Number One, Hello Perfection
Embellishment: A to Z Wordpress, Chevron Ribbon (recolored to Cherry Cobbler), Seriously Teen Washi Tape, Season of Style Washi Tape, Keep This Memory (stamp frame), More Candid Frames (square 3)
Stamps: Epic Overlays (splatter 2), Enjoy Every Moment (dotted circle), School Days (apple)
Fonts: LDJ Left Hand Jam, 2Peas Busy Babs

Check out what Monika Davis is working on by clicking on the link below ... more amazingness, as usual!!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Totally fun layout! From the pic to the apples to the great colors.

Monika Davis said...

What a great page and great family tradition! My boys all 3 manage to make faces or do something to ruin my photos - what is it about boys? Thanks for having me on the blog hop this month and linking to me! I enjoyed it!
Monika