Thursday, June 11, 2015

Just Passin' Through ...

Yep ... I'm here ... I'm still ALIVE!!! I have had the craziest-busiest couple of weeks!! Sheesh!! Run-run-run ... go-here, go-there, go-everywhere!!! Seems like the hurried-er I go, the behind-er I get!!!

This is gonna be the QUICKEST of blog posts, too!!! I've had this card done for about TWO weeks ... and haven't even had the time to post it!!! It's quite similar to one I did last month (same basic layout, similar colors) ... but I changed up the stamp set. And since it is getting VERY hot here, ice cream is DEFINITELY in order!!

Stamps:  Sprinkles of Life, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaroon, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaroon, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Large Polka Dots Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Label Bracket Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Chevron Natural Ribbon, Bohemian Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basics

Tune in tomorrow for some Fab Friday FUN!!! (Two posts in two days??? What on EARTH is going ON???

Happy Thursday, friends!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: