Friday, February 19, 2016

Fab Friday #81

What a crazy-awesome week!!! The weather has been all OVER the map!! (From hail and snow to 62 degrees and sunny!) I am beginning to believe that Punxsatawny Phil MAY have been right about an early spring ... much warmer than we usually are at this time of year!!! It's making me really FEEL THE NEED to stamp flower-y things!!! Thank heavens for Fab Friday!!

Stamps: What I Love (SAB), Timeless Textures
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Love Blossoms DSP, Perfectly Artistic DSP (SAB)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Blush Blossoms
Accessories: Extra Large Oval Punch, Banner Punch, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim









I've decided I love this sketch!!! LOTS of possibilities!!










Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

I did my longest run EVER this week (15.4 miles!!)! And to think, a marathon is ONLY 11 miles more than THAT!!! I also got to go to a King's Singers concert with my son (it was SOOOO very good!), and I'm planning on doing some snowshoeing this Saturday ... SUCH a GREAT week!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: