Friday, July 8, 2016

Fab Friday #91

I'm beginning to think I am forgetting how to stamp!! I have SO much new stuff to play with ... and have hardly done any stamping lately ... Fab Friday to the rescue!!! My whole day yesterday was kinda low key ... started out busy, though!

I ran my mom to get her hair done. After dropping her off, I went for a run. And for those of you who remember, I did a pretty good imitation of the "agony of defeat" for the old Wide World of Sports intro. I was WALKING up a hill and totally did a FACE PLANT!!! And I did NOT go down gracefully. I fought it every inch of the way ... I am quite sure it was comically spectacular (had anyone been there to see me do it!). So after picking my mom back up and taking her on a couple of errands, I went home and took a shower and bandaged myself up. Had to go BACK to my mom's to take her to a doctor's appointment ... and after we were all done I came back home and did the whole icing/ibuprofen routine ... and did a LOT of podcast listening ... and a LOT of Xfinity On Demand. I need a vacation!

I DID sit down to make this card ... I am SO in love with the Swirly Bird stamp set and thinlits ... LOVE them!! (I said that already, right???)

Stamps: Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Burlap Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Duet Banner Punch









I sorta overdid this sketch ... I started and just couldn't stop!!










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

TODAY is the DAY!!! My darling daughter is going to be arriving back home after her two-month humanitarian service venture in Africa. SOOOOOOOOO excited to see her!!! It will be GREAT to have her back home!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Ms. Cindy said...

Hi! I love your beautiful creations and following the blog hop!
Any chance you could all change your links to Justin K's new address? It's been changed for quite some time and I, unfortunately, get sent to the wrong one every week...