Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Montage #82



Snap!!! And JUST like THAT two weeks have flown by!!! Welcome to Monday Montage, my friends!!! I've been UBER-SUPER busy the last couple of weeks ... more on that in a few paragraphs ... but for now, it's time to share!

Stitched Shapes Framelits???? Why, YES INDEED-Y!!! These are the caYOOTEST things EVER!!! I challenged myself by trying to make a grown-up "dude" kinda card (you know how THAT is)!! I'm pretty happy with the results, but have to admit that it was VERY hard not adding flowers or a butterfly or something!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Dapper Denim, Neutrals DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Large Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (for sentiment)

So .... I decided to start ANOTHER "new business" for myself (I'm always looking for ways to earn extra income by doing something FUN (but I hate to admit that I am my own best SU customer!). I launched my own LuLaRoe clothing page on Facebook last night (which is why my darn post is so darn late!)!!! I had bought so many of the clothes myself that I figured it wouldn't hurt to try to sell some (sound familiar with stamps and paper???). AND I went to Disneyland (again!) this week to run the Captain America 5K with some of my friends. It was a REALLY good time!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Bree Renwick ... so very lucky to be "linked" to these friends!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: