Friday, March 2, 2018

Fab Friday #132

Hello from the Winter Wonderland of Salt Lake City! Yeah ... yeah ... we are STILL sitting in the snow. AND there is a really BIG snowstorm due to hit us very soon. I cannot tell you HOW happy I am that I have NOWHERE to GO today!!! I can stay home ... inside where it's WARM!!! Maybe a Netflix binge is in order??? Or maybe LOTS of stamping??? Today's card is brought to you by all my friends on the Fab Friday Design Team!

This stamp set ... seriously???? Two-step stamping of the most gorrrrrrgeous sunflower-type of flower EVEH!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

Stamps: Painted Harvest
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon







This color combo ... inSANEly amazing, wouldn't you say???








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Perhaps I should run to the store and stock up on ALL the junk food and drinks I can think of??? Or perhaps some HEALTHY snacks??? Hmmmm ... #thestruggleisreal.

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: