Friday, January 4, 2019

Fab Friday #154

Oh. My. Goodness!! It's January 4th ... and I have posted for FOUR days in a row!!! I guess having a CLEAN craft room AND having NO Christmas projects to make is agreeing with me!!! WOOT! WOOT!!! And it's FAB FRIDAY!!! I thought that I was NEVER gonna come up with an idea for this week's color challenge, but I actually made TWO cards (I will share the other one at a later date!). It ended up being much easier than I thought it would be!

This Flowering Desert set is A-MAZ-ING!!! You can "build" your own cactus with a variety of different shapes and sizes. SOOOOO much fun!! I also made my own patterned paper for the background ... isn't it FUN???

Stamps: Flowering Desert, Crackle Background
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Lemon Lime Twist, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Highland Heather
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Happy Birthday Thinlits Die, Trio Corner Punch, Linen Thread, Sequins (these are some old ones I had from a Project Life Kit!)





A LOT of colors this week ... but I KNOW you can DO IT!!





Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

I guess that the holidays are officially "over" ... maybe I should take down my Christmas tree??? I enjoy having it up so much that it is hard for me to take it down (aside from the fact that it's a LOT of work to put everything away!!)!! How long do y'all leave your tree up??? I'm sure you are ALL much better at this than I am!! I guess I'd better get with it!! Have a wonderful weekend!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: