Friday, February 15, 2019

Fab Friday #157

As I sit here eating some chocolates and watching the last few episodes of A&E's most EXCELLENT version of Pride and Prejudice (started on Valentine's Day yesterday). I cannot love this series any MORE than I do! I watch it at least once a year ... but more often than not TWICE a year!! It's sooooo good!

This week's Fab Friday Challenge is a wonderful little sketch ... I actually had this entire card thought out in my head before I even started it. I think I finished it up in less than 15 minutes!! I LOVE it when that happens!

Stamps: Geared Up, Part of My Story
Paper: Whisper White, Classic Garage DSP, Vellum, Silver Foil
Ink: Black Memento
Accessories: Garage Gears Thinlits Dies, 1/4" Metallic Striped Ribbon, Metallic Pearls









I'm sure you will all find this a great source of inspiration!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Due to crummy weather and road conditions, I didn't get to take my road trip up to Walla Walla to visit my BFF Bree Renwick! DRAT!!! I think we shall be FaceTime stamping today!! And maybe I will just stay inside and stay warm and go NOWHERE else!!! Have a lovely weekend!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Jan Clothier said...

This is great - love the way you've used the vellum to soften the background DSP but kept the masculine vibe going.