Sunday, March 3, 2019

Monday Montage #134



Here we are again ... another Monday Montage Blog Hop!! So happy to be starting my week off with my fun and crafty friends! I had a super amazing weekend ... but more about that in a minute!

It has been such a loooooong time since I have "sanded" foil paper. I used to do it a bunch "way back when". When I saw this GORGEOUS Lovely Lipstick foil paper, I just couldn't help myself!! It shiny ... it's pretty ... it's so much fun!! Paired with the Country Floral Embossing Folder it's dynamite!! And this is my best attempt at a "simple" stamping card. I struggle with NOT using #allthethings!!

Stamps: Painted Seasons, Detailed With Love
Paper: Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick Foil, Vellum
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Pretty Label Punch, Trio Corner Punch, Flourish Thinlits Dies

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

So about my weekend. I participated in the Outclimb Cancer Challenge at the Wells Fargo Building in downtown Salt Lake City on Saturday. It was a fundraiser to benefit cancer research at the Huntsman Cancer Institute (a cause near and dear to my heart). Not only did I reach my fundraising goal of $1,000, I was also able to successfully climb 24 flights of stairs a total of 27 times!! (Yes ... you read that right ... I climbed stairs for SIX SOLID HOURS!) A total of 628 flights of stairs. It was exhausting and exhilarating!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... amazing and marvelous!


 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: