Sunday, December 13, 2020

Monday Montage #179

A little snow this weekend and we are officially feeling more Christmasy! I hope it snows every dang day from now until the end of the year. I'd love to stay home, take cozy naps in front of the fireplace, watch old movies, read ridiculously good books, and take long walks in the snow with my doggie and my hubby! Sounds like a little slice of Heaven, doesn't it?? Throw in some Zoom game sessions with my kids and it would be just about perfect!

And there are now officially 12 days until Christmas ... and I am NOT ready ... and I am NOT motivated ... and I am going to keep hammering through and I will somehow get done with everything and then be glad in the end I did it all. Sound familiar? This year is just SUPER weird, so I'm going to give myself a bye for the rest of the season and call it cool! At least I already had a card in the hopper to share with y'all on this Marvelous Monday Montage Hop!!
I made this card for a core color card challenge ... which means we were challenged with picking one color from each of the core color families and then create something with it. I used a card in the catalog as inspiration and then went with it in my own way. I do like this color combo ... it's rich and bright and lovely all at the same time!

Stamps: Butterfly Gala, Jar of Flowers
Paper: Pool Party, Bermuda Baby, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss, Vellum, Copper Foil Sheets
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Jar Punch, Butterfly Duo Punch, 3D Lace Embossing Folder, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Metallic Pearls, Frosted Epoxy Droplets

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog 
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I'm feeling grateful more than anything right now. Grateful for a healthy family (so far), grateful for a stable source of income, grateful for a house to live in and a car to drive, and grateful for family and friends who continue to make attempts to connect in ways that are new to most of them. My people are my universe ... and I consider all of you in the category of "my people". It's the lovely art of papercrafting that has brought us together and put us in each others' paths ... isn't that NEAT??!? I am counting my blessings every day!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... Amazing and Magical!!

No comments: