Sunday, January 24, 2021

Monday Montage #182





Can y'all say SNOW??? Here we are ... 3/4 of the way through JANUARY ... and we FINALLY got some SNOW!! It's not very much, and it will all be melted before ya know it, but at least we have SOME!! Apparently we have a couple additional storms coming this week that should add to our snow total. I am crossing my FINGERS!! It's time! Spring will be here before ya know it!! What's better than a good dusting of snow in the winter??? Playing with the Monday Montage girls, that's what!! Lookie what I made!

Pretty lacy things ... I LOVE me some dies and stamps that make pretty lacy things! The new Vine Design Bundle is LOVE-LY!! I knew I wanted to do some sort of pastel color combo for this one. I started with Petal Pink and the rest of the colors just kind of worked their way in. Once again I am using the most perfectly fabulous dies EVER (aka Stitched So Sweetly Dies - may they live FOREVER!)!! The flowers were all die cut. The leaves, however, were fussy cut because there wasn't a die to cut the little leaf image out (sad ... but I still like fussy cutting, so that is ok!)!

Stamps: Vine Design
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue
Ink: Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Flowering Vines Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Pastel Pearls, Embroidered Ribbon (retired)

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog 
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

On the Achilles Tendon Saga ... it is still here. And my Achilles Tendon still hurts ... every dang day! Anyone have any suggestions??? I stretch, massage, strengthen and do light exercising, but nothing excessive. I heat it with a nice corn bag that I warm in the microwave. I ice it ... what else am I supposed to do???? Sigh ...

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... FANTASTICAL!!!





photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: