Friday, January 15, 2021

Fab Friday #205





Well THIS card was EASY!! I took one look at the sketch and knew exactly what I was going to do with it, and I just did it!!
Stamps: NONE
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Berry Delightful DSP
Ink: Stampin' Chalk Marker
Accessories: Play Alphabet Dies, Trio of Tags Dies, Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Clear Rhinestones, Whisper  White Baker's Twine from Snail Mail Twine, 
 







Clean, Simple and FUN to create with!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Weekend can't come quickly enough!! I'd really, really, REALLY love to go out on a nice winter run ... but due to my ding-dang-ridiculous Achilles' tendon on my left foot, I am STILL out of commission!! ONE DAY ... MAYBE SOON ... maybe the dumb thing will actually HEEL!! More stretching, heat, massaging, CBD cream, lotion, booted at night ... all of these things MUST bring it back to normal at some point, right?? Wish me luck!!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: