Sunday, July 25, 2021

Monday Montage #194





I don't know about you guys, but I LOOOOOOVE the Olympics!! Winter or Summer ... every dang event! I am not usually one to watch sports on tv, but when the Olympics come around I am ALL OVER IT!! I may or may not have been screaming at my tv during the men's swimming 4x100 relay earlier tonight. It is super exciting!! It took me a while to finish my card this week because I was so distracted by what was happening on tv! Usually I just "listen" to tv whilst I am doing something else, but not today!! The next two weeks are gonna be fun!!


Not gonna lie ... this card is not really a "me" kinda card. I am usually all about layers, layers and more layers! I actually love how this turned out.  I sponged the edges of the white clouds with Balmy Blue, and the Balmy Blue cards with Balmy Blue and Whisper White.  I also added some Wink of Stella to the cloud edges as well, but that didn't show up as well in the photo.  Borrowed the Sweet Farewell set from my bestie, Bree Renwick. I need to mail it back to her, but I am really enjoying playing with it!

Stamps: Sweet Farewell
Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Basic Borders Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (Faux Linen Ribbon - Dyed Balmy Blue with Sponge and Ink), Silver Epoxy Droplets


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

My husband and I went to our very first rodeo on Friday night.  We were gifted some tickets by a friend, so were happy for our "free" date night, which included dinner and VIP parking.  Honestly, neither of us was super stoked about the actual rodeo, but went because we could. HOLY COW! Neither of us expected to enjoy it nearly as much as we did!! WAY more fun that we thought it would be! I would even love to go to one again some time!! So the moral to this is NOT to predetermine that something you have never done before isn't going to be fun just because you have never done it!

Click "Next" to see Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to visit Melissa Stout!! Great projects all the way around!!




photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: