Sunday, August 29, 2021

Monday Montage #196



Since last I posted I have made a whirlwind one-day trip to Disneyland, had surgery on my foot (YAY FINALLY!) and had a birthday (27 again!)!! I am pretty much confined to sitting on my backside ... I am supposed to keep all weight off of my foot, so this has resulted in a bunch of awkward hopping and sliding around on my bum (when the crutches are too far away for me to reach). Coupled with the amount of pain meds I am taking (which should be significantly decreased in the next two days), I am feeling quite accomplished when I can go out to the porch and get my mail from the mailbox! Sheesh!! I am SOOO happy that I am on the road to something that will look a little more like "normal" ... whatever THAT is!

I had a very hard time focusing my brain enough to come up with this week's card.  Since many of my fave items are still packed up in tote bags that I took with me to make a lovely weekend getaway to Bear Lake with the fam a few weeks ago, I struggled trying to do everything with one leg and half a brain! I need to play with this batik stuff a bunch more when I am feeling more like myself! It's pretty fun stuff!

Stamps: Batik Boutique, Biggest Wish
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Scalloped Contours Dies, Batik Dies, Hammered Metal Embossing Folder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Pastel Pearls


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts 
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Time for me to go back to sleep and let my body do some more healing ... I am SOOOO thrilled to feel like I am actually going to make some progress now and work myself back into running and hiking and such. Baby steps, but I will get there!

Click "Next" to see Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to visit Melissa Stout!! Very inspiring!




photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: