Sunday, November 7, 2021

Monday Montage #201




The holidays have struck me hard ... right smack dab in the middle of my forehead! I have put Halloween decorations up and down, put Thanksgiving decorations up and am already thinking about putting up our Christmas tree ... what in the freakin' world has come over me??? I am NEVER this much in denial as to the fact that not only are the holidays coming, they are HERE!!! My surgical scar is still inflamed and giving me grief (in the middle of another round of steroids to try to get things righted again!)!! Well, why should this year be ANY different anyway?? Seems that 2020 has struck again and just made everything seem weird and unnormal! Sigh ...




Using a sample from the catalog as inspiration, I built this little fall number to get myself in the mood away from Halloween and into Thanksgiving! Leaves are great for that, don't you think?

Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, Elegantly Said (sentiment)
Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso
Accessories: Macrame Embossing Folder, Scalloped Contours Dies, Intricate Leaves Dies, Linen Thread, Champagne Rhinestones






Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: