Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday Montage #220




 

 

Whooooooosh! That's the sound the weekend made as it went speeding right by my head! I need another day or two for catching up! Uggghhhhh ... I need a looooong nap! It was my hubby's birthday on Friday and we had the fam over for Sunday dinner and board games ... best part of my week by far!




 
 
 
 
I've been wanting to play with the Tulips dies since I got them a couple of months ago ... I'm about halfway through cleaning my craft space, so it's getting a little easier to create! I just need to find a little more TIME! 















Into the Clouds is quickly becoming my favorite embossing folder ... it's just sooooo good!

Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Paper: Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Tulips Dies, Into the Clouds Embossing Folder, Scalloped Shapes Dies, White Embossing Powder, Pastel Pearls, Basic Black Gingham Ribbon





Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


This post is a bit of a flyby ... I've been having technical difficulties trying to get this post up and it's 11:32pm ... my brain and body are wiped out!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Emily Kimmey ... A-MAZ-ING!!!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: