Sunday, September 11, 2022

Monday Montage #222



 

 

HOOOOT! Holy COW!! Salt Lake City has had the HOTTEST summer on record! We hit 107 degrees during a stretch of 10 days over 100 degrees! I am DONE! Sheesh!! THEN ... the jet stream MOVED and cooler air came in (YAY!) ... BUT it brought sooo much smoke from the California fires with it! Since I have had a cold for two weeks, the smoke has NOT been my friend!! Wah-wah-wah!! Oh well ... at least I got to stamp!



 


 
Oink! Oink! Oink!! I have resisted buying ANY of the piggy stamp sets for long enough ... this Birthday Piggy set finally pushed me over the edge! DANG! A piggy on a scooter! Accented with GINGHAM!! I think I am having cuteness overload! Scallops and polka dots as well ... I think my brain is gonna explode!









I've had so much fun lately coloring! I made three of these cards (which I NEVER do!) for family kiddos ... and the little piggy just makes me happy! And the Gingham Cottage DSP is just soooo yummy!

Stamps: Birthday Piggy
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Gingham Cottage DSP
Ink: Black; Stampin' Blends - Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Playful Piggy Dies, Glossy Enamel Dots, Dots & Spots Die, Scalloped Contours Dies, Black and White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon



Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


I need to get this cold thing to GO AWAY! My sinuses are kinda shot and I need them to get over themselves!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Julie Warnick - FABULOUS FUN from both of them!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Traci S. said...

Super cute card, Wendy! You sound as happy about how this card came out--as a "pig in mud!" LOL (I couldn't resist.) Be careful with that heat and smoke! It's hotter there than it is in Florida! Crazy!