Sunday, January 22, 2023

Monday Montage #229



 

Aaaaaand the temps are coming WAAAYYY down! We aren't supposed to get above 30 degrees until next weekend ... Brrrr! Monday Montage is marching on (some of us through more snow than others!)! I'm starting to try to "will" Spring to come by making flower-y cards (even though I know we are at LEAST 8 weeks off!)!







I am really enjoying using my Stampin' Blends! Coloring has always been very relaxing for me ... seems some habits stick with us from childhood, don't they??




I felt the need to add a BUNCH of baker's twine on this one ... couldn't help myself! 

Stamps: Full of Love
Paper: Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Hues of Happiness DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Versamark; Stampin' Blends - Highland Heather, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles Dies, Tailored Tags Dies, Glossy Dots Assortment, White Embossing Powder, White Baker's Twine






Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


We played some online Nintendo Switch games with our kids over the weekend (we got a Switch for Christmas). It was soooo much fun! The kids killed us in some of the games, but I was able to redeem myself with bowling (which I can't do in person!)! I may have found a new favorite game!

Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Julie Warnick - very nice!!


photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

MonM

No comments: