Friday, March 24, 2023

TGIF #413 - Product Challenge - Vellum Overlay









I’m not gonna bore you with a snow report (stupid groundhog!) … because it feels like that is all I have to report … ever … and ever … At least my snow boots have felt the love this year! This week's product TGIF Challenge is using vellum as an overlay. Let’s get to it!




I will always and forever be obsessed with all things polka dot. Always. And forever. And I am praying-praying-praying that Granny Apple Green survives the color refresh which will be released by Stampin’ Up soon. It is my fave right now! In used Versamark/embossing powder to create the leaves I stamped on vellum. The Tropical Leaf Punch came in VERY handy for all of my larger leaves! I did some fussy cutting on the smaller leaves … which I didn't mind at ALL sinced I find it kind of relaxing! I frayed the White Frayed Ribbon (which sounds kinda bizarre!), but I love the dimension it added behind the Polished Pink bow.




Up close and personal you can see how smashingly the little pink Frosted Dots compliment the Polished Pink bow … they are also a must have and part of our Online Exclusives!

Stamps: Tropical Leaf
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Vellum
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Versamark
Accessories:  Tropical Leaf Punch, Loose Frosted Dots, White 3/4” Frayed Ribbon, Polished Pink 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon, Basic 3D Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder


I walked to work today (which is easy for me since it is only a few blocks from my house)! Seemed easier than having to remove several inches of snow from my car at the end of the day!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: