Sunday, March 24, 2024

Monday Montage #257





Monday, Monday! It's Monday Montage Week! YAY! I always LOVE seeing what my friends come up with every single time!

I got to spend four lovely days with lots of my Stampin' Up friends in Houston last week and it was a BLAST!! We were there for Stampin' Up's OnStage event for demonstrators. I even got to hang out with several of my Monday Montage besties and it was a BLAST!!
I also had the opportunity to participate in a card swap with several current and past Artisan Design Team Members! WowOhWow!! Talk about a group of talented people (and a bit intimidating!). This was my swap card.  I used the alcohol ink technique. Starting with reinkers, I dabbed Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Misty Moonlight on a piece of vellum. Then I dribbled some isopropyl alcohol on top of the colors and the let the magic happen! Be sure to use 91% or higher alcohol ... using 70% won't work!  (Ask me how I know this!) I backed the piece of vellum with Basic White cardstock, which I also used for the base. I then cut the frames and shapes using the Perennial Postage Dies.







I embossed the sentiment with Versamark and then heat embossed some white embossing powder to make it pop. A few rhinestone basics jewels here and there and VOILA!

 I really am happy with this card ... it came out fun and unique for each person.

Stamps: Perennial Postage
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Bubble Bath, Vellum
Ink: Versamark, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Light Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Perennial Postage Dies, Painted Textured 3D Embossing Folder, 3/8" Ribbon Combo Pack, Rhinestone Basics Jewels, White Embossing Powder










No comments: