Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Craft Project Central #5

I have never been really "great" at the vintage-y style ... something I have always admired that others can do. Check this great combo out from Monika Davis!! How stinkin' AMAZING is THIS??? I love the color combo, and it just makes me wanna pull out MY Vintage Vogue stamp set!!

Wanna see how it was made?? Hop on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to the month of June ... every single project is AWESOME!!

I have been stamping up a storm the past few days trying to get ready for the SCS June Dirty Dozen gallery!! Still can't believe I'm actually in the "Dirt Pile" ... this will be my fourth month, which means I only have two more to go after this ... WOWZA!! Time certainly has flown!! Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous projects, love these colours and textures that you created!