Monday, November 28, 2011

MDS ... Disney Style!!

Y'all KNOW how much of a DisneyFreak I am ... so it didn't take me long to settle in and create some scrapbook layouts in MDS (My Digital Studio) of our resent excursion to SoCal. I actually did these layouts a few days after I got back. I just haven't had a chance to share them until now!!

I love this layout of my daughter and her BFF, Merin. They have literally been best buds since the day they were born. The fun part is that they will be roomies in college next year as they head out into the big, scary world! So glad they will have each other to share this adventure with! (Aren't they beautiful??!??)




Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here!!! I did the photo-on-photo technique with this layout of our whole group (with Minnie!) as well. You basically select the photo and then add a punch to the layout and fill it with the same photo ... you hafta do a little tweaking to get the size and positioning just right, but I love the look, don't you??






I knew as soon as I saw this fence in California Adventure that I was gonna make the kids pose for the photo at the top of this page at some point ... we had such a great time and were so busy running back and forth that I didn't get around to it until the last day we were there ... so glad I took the time to make them pose!




I also enjoy using photos as the "frame" or border around a page ... I have done this with photo-and-paper scrapbook pages as well as doing it digitally. I am one who really likes to tell a story with photos on a page, so this is one of those ... Manohman, I'd go back tomorrow if I could!!! Such a fun place!!

I did a LOT of shopping over the weekend ... a LOT of cooking (did a Thanksgiving dinner for my side of the fam since we were with my hubby's family on Thanksgiving Day), and did a LOT of decorating ... now if I could just get my Christmas cards finished!!

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Too bad no one was having any fun...I'm so jealous!