Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Little Wisdom ...

... from the immortal words of Winston Churchill. How is it that some people can inspire us continually with all the amazingly wonderful things they said (or say)? I wish I had something this profound to share!!

I saw a similar layout SOMEwhere and decided I liked the criss-cross pattern of the strips (I may have seen it on CardMaps??). You know we are always on the hunt for fresh, new ideas ... glad I was able to find something a little different ...




Been trying to get all my Christmas decorating done. Seems I am surrounded by Grinch-types who are too busy/have better things to do than decorate trees this year. I have another tree to put up in my basement this weekend ... hoping to find some elves to help me decorate it!! I will be headed over to my mom's later today to help her put up a little Christmas cheer. Just get me some good ol' Christmas tunes to play while I do it and I'm rarin' to go!!Smiley from millan.net

Stamps: Occasional Quotes
Paper: Mocha Morning DSP, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Circle Cutter, Fleurettes, Antique Brads, Crocheted Trim, Dimensionals
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pam said...

Lovely, non-Wendy, card. Really, like it and that's my favorite quote in that stamp set.