Monday, December 30, 2013

For Foxy

I love dogs. Pretty much nothing about 'em I don't like (well, ok ... picking up dog poop and the remnants of once-loved shoes is NOT fun!). Something about having a dog as part of the family makes our home feel complete.

I made this card for my next-door neighbors, who lost their fur-baby, Foxy, a couple of weeks ago. She lived a long, full and happy life. She was loved. And she will be missed ...

Stamps: Come All Ye Faithful (Papertrey), D is for Dog (retired SU)
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Season of Style DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Arrows Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Come All Ye Faithful Die Collection, Small Heart Punch, Paw Print Punch (unknown), Large Oval Punch, On Film Framelit, Linen Thread, Naturals Trim Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware (retired)

It will be nice to get back to a more "normal" schedule in a few days once we get through the New Years' celebrations. I plan to spend New Year's Day curled up with a good book in front of a toasty fire (hoping that we have "green" burn conditions so that a fire will be allowed!). I'm gonna read a book, anyway!!!

 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

You are amazing...what a fabulous card! I may need to figure out how to create a doxie as friends have two of them....and I'd love to create a doxie card for her....guess I'll see what my SIL can do for me. Thank you for sharing your creation and providing some womderful inspiration!