Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BOINNNNGGG! Springin' With the Freaks!!




We're HOPPIN' and EXCITED for Spring to be here!! So the Control Freaks have some really AWESOME Spring-y/Easter-y things to share ... (Did ya SEE the wonderful things created by Barb Mullikin before you hopped my way??? She's FABULOUS!)!

I've been thinking about flowers for weeks ... and I have been THRILLED that they have been poking their beautiful little selves up out of the ground the last little while. So I wanted to do MY share to bring on some MORE flower-y goodness ... Hence, THIS card!!

I actually pulled out BOTH my Fun Flowers and Blossom Party Bigz Dies (one of which I have NEVER used ... the other has only been used ONCE ... how SAD is THAT???)!! They are DEFINITELY going to be getting a LOT of use over the next several months!! HappyDance!!!

Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Brights/Subtles Patterned DSP
Ink:   Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  Fun Flowers Bigz Die, Blossom Party Bigz Die, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Tulip Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Tea Lace Paper Doily

I don't have a LOT of "Easter-y" types of things this year ... and I REALLY wanted to make some Easter eggs ... so I faked 'em with one of my Ovals Framelits Dies ... of course, if you're gonna have EGGS, you gotta have a BUNNY, right???

Stamps: Baby, We've Grown, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Ovals Framelits Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Banner Punch, Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Tea Lace Paper Doily

Check out the EVER-FANTASTICAL Connie Babbert up next!! LOTS of spring going on there, too!

 photo blogFALL2013signature_zps52ff99ee.png

6 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Cute cards, Wendy! Love that little bunny especially! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards!! The flowers are so beautiful and I can feel the warm weather looking at them! Your egg card is the best! Love it!! :-)

Cindy said...

Love the "Wish Big" on the first card. Wishing for LOTS of flowers, are we? *grin*

And the bunny is so darn sweet with its happy Easter egg background!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I always love reading your blog posts, you crack me up! Love the flowers on your first card and your fake eggs are perfect for your bunny card!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your bunny card. We saved some "eggs" from a card the other night but wasn't sure what to do with them...now I know! Thanks for the great idea. : )

Heidi Baks said...

Such fresh, spring cards, Wendy! I love the doilies, esp. paired with the flower garden. Bring it on!