Monday, April 16, 2018

Autism Matters!

So many times it's just easy for me to put a card on my blog here just for the sake of putting something up. But every once in a while I find something that strikes so near and dear to my heart that it makes me reevaluate why I do what I love and share what I do. This week, the members of the Autism Matters Blog Hop have reminded how much joy comes from "giving unto others". We ALL know someone who has been affected by autism... through family, through friends ... it's definitely out there.



In trying to keep with the color scheme associated with autism, I made this little happy card. Aren't the banners soon fun??? I'm actually kinda partial to the birdie and the little hearts ... super cute!!

Stamps: Pick a Pennant (Sneak Peek from the NEW catalog coming in June!)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Ink:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch




Interesting fact ... Scientists are unclear as to why about 20% to 30% of autistic children develop epilepsy by the time they reach adulthood. Knowledge is power!! The more we research and learn about autism, the more we can do to work toward better treatments!




This is where YOU come in!!! By clicking on the "donate" graphic here, you can change lives ... every single dollar counts. Even if everyone who reads this donates $1 - $5 ... think of the change we could initiate!!! AWESOME!!!





Next up??? Kelly Acheson!!! Not only is she an incredible paper crafter, she has a HUGE heart ... and she is the one who organized this blog hop!!! You GO, Kelly!!



 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Jenny Hall said...

I really like how you used the colors from the ribbon, Wendy. Well done!