Thursday, September 19, 2019

Control Freaks Fallin' Into Halloween!




Yep! It's FALL (I actually wore a JACKET this morning!)!! And you KNOW the Control Freaks have gotcha covered!! This month we are stepping into fall with all of our Autumn/Halloween creations. You should just have come from the block of the marvelous, magnificent and multi-talented Melissa Stout!! You WANT to pull out your fall decor now, don't you??



I can already tell that I'm gonna be using this polka dot basic mask a LOT!!! And I do mean A LOT!!! How FUN IS THIS??!!?? I used three different colors ... Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake ... to give the dots a sort of "ombre" feel. I love how the colors look with the Rococo Rose Ribbon AND the Copper Foil Sheets, don't you??

Stamps: Daisy Lane
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Copper Foil
Ink: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Basic Patterns Decorative Masks Seasonal Layers Dies, Sprig Punch, Leaf Punch, Trio Corner Punch, Rococo Rose Gathered Ribbon


I make at LEAST one "spiderweb" sort of card every year at around this time. I just can't HELP myself!! And what about those Ornate Frames Dies??? OHMYGOSH!! I love them SOOOOOO very much!!! I "colored" over the top of Drac's black cape with some Wink of Stella ... I wish I could have caught how the light was sparkling on it in the photo. It's fun!

Stamps: Spooktacular Bash
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Black Memento, Blackberry Bliss, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies,  Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, Ornate Frames Dies, Whisper White Bakers Twine

Next up??? Creative, crafty and clever  ... super Cindy Elam!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: