Friday, September 27, 2019

Fab Friday #173

Stamping with one hand is tricky ... especially when that one hand happens to be your non-dominant left hand. The fact that my right hand has been wrapped and padded to the MAX since last Friday when I had a little surgery to release my trigger fingers ... my ring finger and my thumb ... means that EVERYthing is tricky!! There is only a little pain ... the this big, puffy wrap and bandage thing going on makes it nearly impossible to even do ANYthing with it (yeah ... typing this is a labor of love!) Good news?? Stitches and wraps will all be gone on next Tuesday!!! HOORAY!!! I will do ANYthing for our Fab Friday friends!

I started with a Stitched Circle Die in Whisper White.  I then sponged it with Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie,

The Basic Gray background was embossed with the Subtle embossing folder and was then sponged it sporadically with Basic Gray and Whisper White.  The cute little black cat was stamped directly onto the moon and painted with a little Wink of Stella.

Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Black Glimmer, Silver Glimmer
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Black Memento, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Wicked Dies, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Subtle Embossing Folder, Sponges










Cute and fun ... open to a LOT of interpretation!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

The hubby and I will be volunteering at the Wendover Airshow this weekend ... and I shall try to do the very best I can with my non-dominant left hand!! Wish me luck ... and it's supposed to rain, which will add to the adventure!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

LOVE the little cat against that giant "moon!" Stunning card!!