Sunday, October 6, 2019

Monday Montage #149


Hand stitches are OUT ... Halloween decor is UP ... fall is definitely in the air!! I'm still struggling with my right hand ... my ring finger and thumb are still kinda stiff and swollen. But they are improving, slowly but surely. Stamping is still a little tricky with only one really good hand, but I was exited to have an excuse to get crafty! YAY for Monday Montage!!



I am REALLY loving the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. This baroque style one is sooooo good! I used some gold and Blackberry Bliss ink to create the background here. Ooooooooooh .... Ahhhhhhhhh ... FUN! I used some baker's twine and frayed it to fan it out. I like how it looks behind the copper foil snowflakes.

Stamps: Frosted Foliage
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Ink: Gold, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Frosted Frames Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, Blackberry Bliss Nature's Twine





Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I just signed up last week to do the "Haunted Half" marathon on October 19. I guess I'm going to have to figure out what sorta "costume" I am going to wear. I will probably just end up fixing a t-shirt up to look like a Disney character or something. At least the outside temperatures will be lovely!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... I'm afraid to look because I KNOW they are going to create AWESOME things with something that I don't have ... and will absolutely NEED once I see what they have done!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: