Sunday, October 20, 2019

Monday Montage #150

Can we talk?? Really??? I am SOOOO SORE! I did the "Haunted Half" marathon on Saturday. It's been a really long while since I have been sore after a race (even a marathon and a 6-hour stairclimb!)! I haven't been doing as much running the last couple of months since I joined a gym and have been doing some cross training. I've been feeling pretty good, so I wasn't too worried about doing a half. HOLY COW!! While I was feeling great and did AMAZINGLY well (for me!) for the first six miles, I started feeling it HARD around mile 9. YIKES!!! Stairs, sitting, standing, walking ... I'm feeling it ALL!! So glad I got some time to play with paper and stamps for the Monday Montage hop!




This stamp set!! You guys!!! It's called New Year Celebrations ... I LOVE this one!! I couldn't stop myself from using the black tassel under the japanese medallion on this because I KNEW it would be perfect!! I know many of you have some of these tassels in your stash somewhere, right???

Stamps: New Year Celebrations
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Gold Glimmer DSP
Ink: Gold, Black Memento, Whisper White
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Gold Embossing Powder, Black Tassel (retired)






Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Halloween is coming, y'all! I got the most EPICALLY INCREDIBLE costume for this year ... and have had a BLAST making a whole setup for Trunk or Treat that goes with my costume! I will post some pictures once it all goes down!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... so gorgeous!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: