Sunday, May 10, 2020

Monday Montage #164

Happy Mother's Day!! I know I am a day late and a dollar short ... but sometimes that is just how it goes!! I'm really getting to a point where I really miss people! I talk to people on the phone or FB or whatever every day ... but it's just NOT the same!! I miss seeing my friends and family ... I miss HUGGING ... I miss just the basic human interactions we have all taken for granted! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I will be so happy when we can do things a little bit more "normally" ... which may take a while. I am grateful that this whole COVID-19 pandemic has taught me to be so grateful for so many things! And I'm grateful that I have been forced to slow down my life ... something I hope to be able to hold on to! And with all that said ... welcome to Monday Montage!

This is the card I made for our moms for Mother's Day. It seems I always do some sort of "bouquet" on cards for Mother's Day because it just fits, doesn't it??? I added a little bit of Old Olive with my Aquapainter in the background ... it doesn't show up much in the photo, but I'm really loving all the things I've seen with a bit of watercoloring!

Stamps: To a Wild Rose, Abstract Impressions (sentiment)
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Mango Melody, Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Whisper White Ribbon (retired), Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon (retired), Subtle Embossing Folder

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

After an 8-mile run this weekend, I am feeling pretty good! I'm still amazed that I am actually a "runner" ... never thought I'd end up calling myself that EVER!! I will never be fast, but I love being outdoors and doing something that I know is good for me! Listening to books, podcasts, music or just NATURE is great!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout ... can you say AWESOME???

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: