Sunday, February 21, 2021

Monday Montage #184


This has been a VERY looooong week! (And I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.) I have so many lovely and wonderful friends who have lived through the most ridiculous of weeks down in Texas. I won't bore you with all the crazy I had going on, as it was NOTHING in comparison to what others had faced. I am so grateful for a warm house, running water, power ... and an infratrusture that exists in my state (Utah) that can keep the roads driveable in the coldest of weather. Gratitude ... something I have gained a keen focus on this past year ... I really do have a blessed life. And the fact that I have a lovely space in my home, full of tools and supplies, that allows me to create and unwind ... that is an extravagance I so often have taken for granted as well. Of course, I am also grateful for my fellow Monday Montage friends. Their creativity, kindness, and friendship have been more than I can truly ask for. I love that, through this blog hop, we have stayed connected with one another and feel like family.

I thought about this card all day. I had in my mind what I wanted to do, and when I had a chance to sit down and do it, I did it! The donkeys in this set really ARE darling! I had fun coloring this little guy! I even convinced myself to "stop" adding things, even though I felt like I needed to add more (a problem I face every time I make a card!)!

Stamps: Darling Donkeys
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Demin Ribbon, Flowers for Every Season Gems, Stapler

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Still struggling with my dang Achilles/bursitis thing on my left foot. Back to the doc again on Tuesday to start work on Plan C ... I really hope we figure out something that will make the dumb aches and pains go away!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout... AMAZING and MARVELOUS!





photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: